*Please note, Fitz's Bar is temporarily closed* Escape the everyday at Fitz’s... Their cocktail bar is electric with opportunities – you’ll never know who you’ll see relaxing on the velour sofa underneath the rather large disco ball. Fitz’s is named after Charles Fitzroy Doll, thearchitect…
Fitz's x 1661 St Patrick's Day Takeover
- No reviews.
Fitz’s Bar will be celebrating St Patrick’s Day with an exciting one night takeover by Dublin’s award-winning Bar 1661.
Bar 1661 has been creating plenty of buzz since opening last year, winning awards including Best Cocktail Bar in Ireland in 2019 & Best Bar Team in Ireland in 2019. The team use clear non-aged Irish spirit Poitín as a core ingredient in the bar’s cocktails, which will be showcased at Fitz’s throughout the event. Poitín has a colourful history with 1661 marking the year that it was banned with the spirit only being made legal again in 1997.
Founder of Bar 1661, Dave Mulligan, formerly of Shebeen Bar in London and owner of spirit brand Bán Poitín, will be shaking up cocktails with Alan McGillivray who has had stints at The Dead Rabbit and Black Tail in New York, to show off their skills serving Bar 1661’s famed cocktails alongside Fitz’s talented bartenders.
The menu will include 1661’s signature cocktail, Belfast Coffee, described by Founder Dave Mulligan as a “cold-brewed Poitín version of the classic”. This cocktail has proved so popular in Bar 1661, it’s even been outselling Guinness and this collaboration offers Londoners an exclusive chance to try it for themselves.
Make sure to come along to the one-night takeover to enjoy some of Ireland’s best cocktails and celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Fitz’s – it’ll be great craic!
Fitz's, Russell Square, London, WC1B 5BE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.