Brunswick House has become a central London landmark. What started as LASSCO's architectural antiques shop within a crumbling Georgian mansion, has evolved into a private dining & events venue. Both small and large private engagements can be accommodated in this historic venue with highly decorated…
Family Style Feasting with Ketel One Vodka
- No reviews.
- Brunswick House
Ketel One Vodka invites you to gather around the dining table for an exclusive family inspired supperclub at historic venue, Brunswick House on Weds 25th May and Fri 27th May.
Marking the 325th anniversary of the Ketel One distillery, which has been in the same family for 11 generations, renowned chef Jackson Boxer has designed a bespoke menu with specially paired Ketel One Vodka cocktails, for a unique celebration of communal dining and the moments that bring people together - whether it’s with loved ones or the friends that make an urban family.
The supperclub menu is as follows, and includes a crafted Ketel One cocktail with each course:
Buckwheat Waffle, Cultured Cream, Smoked Eel
A blini waffle made from buckwheat flour, soured jersey cream, warm fillet of smoked eel
Beetroot and Cauliflower Tartare
Vegetal, rich earthy flavours using seasonal beetroot and cauliflower
Squid Alla Vodka
Squid, shaved into fine noodles, sautéed in pepper oil and dressed in an emulsion of vodka and tomato juice, finished with Exmour Caviar.
Beef Brisket, Horseradish and Redcurrant
Dry-aged brisket, cured, in a glaze of its braising juices, with horsradish pannacotta, confit jersey royals, redcurrant jelly
Alphonso Mango, Almond Milk, Rice, Black Sesame
A chilled rice pudding spiced with cardamon, nutmeg & orange blossom
Amalfi Lemon Sorbet and Chilled Ketel One Citroen
Set against the dramatic backdrop of Brunswick House, an eighteenth century mansion with a history of its own, the supperclubs will take over the Parlour and Library rooms. The perfect place to gather with family and friends for an evening of delicious cocktails, delightful food, and even better company.
|General Admission||19:30 - 22:00||£45.00|
Brunswick House, 30 Wandsworth Road, SW8 2LG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.