The Chicago Rib Shack is a BBQ joint located in the heart of Twickenham. It's a venue that can trace its roots way back to 1982, when founder Bob Payton dropped anchor in Knightsbridge. Drop by York Street today and you'll find a bustling restaurant and cocktail bar specialising in Applewood smoked ribs…
England V Wales @ Chicago Rib Shack
Set in the heart of Twickenham & only 15 mins walk to the stadium, Chicago Rib Shack is the perfect place to watch the Rugby World Cup.
Our Match Day Packages have been designed to ensure that you have the best pre match warm up and post match cool down. Kicking off with us at 12 noon you are guaranteed seating, full build up coverage on our screens and plenty of homesmoked and American style food washed down with a wide selection of drinks. Whether you stay with us to watch the match, or head off to the stadium, your seats are guaranteed for the day, with a post match Tailgate Party that will be an end to a hopefully perfect day!
Match Day Package
Our Rugby World Cup package includes: Guaranteed pre & post match seating, full coverage on our screens. Pre match - Welcome sharing cocktail & snacks upon arrival. Our full match day of sharing starters, main course platters and desserts. Post match - enjoy our Tailgate Burger BBQ. Throughout your stay with us enjoy unlimited drinks including draught lager, beer & cider, house wines, house spirits with mixer and soft drinks.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.