Edible Stories Invites Blanch & Shock ft Smith & Sinclair
- Secret West London Location
For next month's event the Edible Stories team welcomes Blanch & Shock for a food fuelled residency. Embark on a foodie journey through a carefully curated culinary narrative: sit down and watch as delicious life is brought to some of your favourite written stories.
Enter into the experience with knowledge of the time and date at which you will be dining - the rest is unknown... Edible Stories is a journey through the storytelling process, with the story presented as various courses. Without any form of verbal narration or acting, the interaction with the food, the people at your table and your environment will allow you to pull together the clues and gradually uncover the story.
Remember this: you are the protagonist of your own experience. Let yourself go and become a part of the story telling process. To help you with this we will ask you to turn off your phones so you can fully concentrate on the story coming to life.
We have something very special in store for you next month with a carefully created set. Before entering you may be asked to remove your shoes, so do bring socks if you don't feel comfortable being bare foot. You will be given two complementary cocktails to start and end the experience. We will not be selling any pricey drinks here as it's BYOB! So feel free to bring your alcohol of choice.
You will be emailed the exact location of the secret West London venue 24 hours before the event, and your prop this month is: a hat of some kind!
"Words and pictures are not the only way to tell a story - at least not according to the Edible Stories team, who translate familiar tales through food." - Time Out
Ticket includes a six-course meal, with each dish forming part of a carefully curated culinary narrative. Two complementary cocktails are included, all other drinks are B.Y.O.B.
|19:30 - 22:00||£60.00|
Secret Location West London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.