Comida - Supper Club
- Brother Marcus
We're back at Brother Marcus for another Comida feast of seasonal tapas and vino. This time we're going BOMBA, inspired by our times in the Spanish gastronomic motherland - Barcelona. Indulge in seven courses taking you from garlic dippy bits and prawns a la plancha to a croquette GIGANTE. Think big, think creamy, think meaty. Plus veggies, don't fear, we'll cater for all dietary requirements - just let us know when you book and we'll make you an especial. Come and get the good stuff from the Comida girls and let the fiesta commence...
Ajo blanco, cucumber
Romesco, crispy capers, garlic flatbread
Grilled tiger prawns, sobrassada aioli
Courgette, confit lemon, ricotta, mint
Bomba de la Barceloneta
Manchego, filo, honey, fig
**Menu subject to change depending on availability
|Seven Course Tapas Fiesta||19:00 - 23:00||£35.00|
Brother Marcus, 9, Chesnut Grove, Balham, SW12 8JA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.