Christmas with Caiger & Co
- Borough Market
Borough Market produce served up in the heart of the market itself!
Celebrate Christmas with Caiger & Co. this year at a new space in the lovely Borough Market! This is an exclusive chance to experience the atmosphere of the market, in a never before used pop - up space. Caiger & Co. have collaborated with Borough Market and their suppliers to create innovative menus for your party.
Stunning three-course menu, long sharing tables, BYOB - the perfect event for your Christmas party or a pre - Christmas get together with some friends!
Menu (please note that this is a sample menu)
STARTERS (sharing plates, served to the middle of the table)
Beetroot & London gin cured gravlax, dill & baby leaf salad
Twice cooked duck, celeriac remoulade
Confit rabbit with pickled vegetables and aioli
MAIN (1 of the following daily specials, plus vegetarian option. For parties taking over the whole space, we will agree the main course with you)
Roast sirloin of beef, sweet zatar onions, spiced parsnip puree, saffron & pistachio rice
Salmon fillet, clam and chorizo sauce, wilted spinach, creamed potatoes & basil oil
Roast Partridge, swiss chard, chestnuts & dauphinoise
Grilled leeks with an Italian bean stew with truffle oil and parmesan (v)
DESSERT (alternating depending on the day. As above for whole venue hire)
Cranberry & orange pavlova, honeycomb
Duke of Cambridge florentine tart, vanilla ice-cream
Clementine & almond cake, citrus syrup
Includes 3 course dinner + £5 per head corkage
|19:00 - 22:30||£40.00|
6 Southwark Street, SE1 1TQ
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.