- No reviews.
- Art yard Bar and Kitchen
Introducing Art Yard Bar and kitchens monthly chefs table. Your chance to delve into the creative minds behind the menus.
An intimate 6 course tasting menu delivered by Chef Lee Stretton formerly of 45 Germyn St and Browns hotel. Chef Lee delivers the very best of ingredients in a humble fashion. Indulgence and simplicity, each course teeming with flavour and contrast.
Every great menu should be paired with exceptional beverages, and our chef's table menu is no exception. With a wine and cocktail flight curated by Clover Sykes, head of wine and Juri Romano, bar manager you can be assured a perfect match has been attained for each dish.
Expect creative and unique wine pairings from Clover as she leads you off the beaten track to experience wine from all corners of the world.
Watch as Juri uses his years of experience and Sicilian background to spin his own unique twist on Italian and world-renowned classics.
This is an intimate affair and tickets are limited to 8 per event so be quick in reserving your space.
Ticket per guest
|19:00 - 23:00||£150.00|
Chefs Table x4
Group ticket for 4x Guests
|19:00 - 23:00||£145.00|
Chefs Table x8
Group ticket for 8x Guests
|19:00 - 23:00||£145.00|
Art yard Bar and Kitchen, Bankside Hotel, 2 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 9JU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.