Carving Masterclass with Mark Hix
- No reviews.
Mark Hix will be hosting a series of exclusive carving masterclasses this year at Hixter, celebrating this quintessentially British skill.
Sharing his passion for British produce whilst you feast on seasonal dishes throughout the evening, Mark will share knife skills and top tips on creating the perfect yet uncomplicated roast meal and dinner party, teaching guests the forgotten art of carving in the intimate setting of Hixter’s private dining space – The Bull Room.
You will leave the masterclass feeling confident to cook and carve for your dinner party guests, bringing a bit of theatre to your home entertaining with this great British tradition.
The two-hour masterclass includes a Black Cow vodka cocktail masterclass on arrival and feast dinner including three sharing starters, three carved meats served with seasonal accompaniments and dessert with Tonnix wine throughout. Guests will also receive a goody bag including a signed Mark Hix cookery book.
Mark Hix's Carving Class at Hixter
Carving masterclass and dinner with Mark Hix
|18:30 - 21:30||£175.00|
16 Great Guildford Street 16 Great Guildford Street SE1 0HS
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.