UK'S HOTTEST COUNTRY PARTY WITH LIVE COUNTRY MUSIC, LINE DANCING, BULL RIDING & COUNTRY DJ AT THE INCREDIBLE PHANTOM PEAK, LONDON!!!
Our flagship event, where it all started. Join us for a night packed full of incredible live country music, bull riding, line dancing, country DJ set and most of all the UK's hottest country party!!
You can expect an incredible live country artist who will play a full band, 75-minute set. Previous artists to grace our stage include; Filmore, TWINNIE, Julia Cole, The Southern Companion, Remember Monday, Kezia Gill, American Young, Jade Helliwell, Katy Hurt, Matt Ferranti and many more.
In addition to live country music, we fit out our pop-up country bar and nightclub with a FREE rodeo bull so you can test your skills and compete against friends.
Our line dancing taster will get your feet warmed up for the dance floor later on in the evening when our DJ spins all the latest and greatest tracks from Music City.
As always, the first 60 people through the door receive a free shot!
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A NEW LOCATION IN LONDON - PHANTOM PEAK, Southwark Construction Skills Centre, Canada St & Surrey Quays Rd Behind, London SE16 7PJ.
|Standard Ticket - Buck' N Bull Southern Saturdays @Phantom Peak||18:30 - 00:00||£20.00|
|Final Release Ticket - Buck' N Bull Southern Saturdays @ Phantom Peak||18:30 - 00:00||£24.00|
Phantom Peak, Southwark Construction Skills Centre, Canada St & Surrey Quays Rd Behind, London, SE16 7PJ
Canada Water (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. The promoter reserves the right to end the event early for any reason without the offer of compensation.
7. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Photographs will be taken at the event; the promoter reserves the right to use these for promotional purposes.
13. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
14. The Rodeo Bull is ridden at your own risk and the promoter takes no responsibility for any injuries that may occur.