BOOTS, BEERS & COUNTRY NEW YEARS! THE ULTIMATE COUNTRY NEW YEARS EVE PARTY WITH LIVE COUNTRY MUSIC, LINE DANCING, BULL RIDING & COUNTRY DJ AT THE INCREDIBLE PHANTOM PEAK, LONDON!!!
What to Expect:
- Live Country Music
- Instructor led Line Dancing
- FREE Rodeo Bull
- Country DJ spinning the latest and greatest tracks from Music City
- Best Dressed Cowboy & Cowgirl Contest
- Countdown to Midnight
- And, of course, plenty of Boots and Beers!
So put on your favorite cowboy boots, don your most glamourous country gear, and let's ride the country road into 2024 together; it's going to be one heck of a night!
Elevate your New Year's Eve experience with our exclusive VIP areas and tables. Enjoy top-notch service from a dedicated host, prime seating location and drinks for a night of fun! Limited spots available, secure yours now!
Kick off the New Year with 'Boots, Beers, and Country New Year's' – the only place to be when the clock strikes midnight. Yeehaw, partner!
|First Release Ticket - Buck' N Bull Country NYE Party @ Phantom Peak||19:00 - 02:00||£35.00|
|General Release Ticket - Buck' N Bull Country NYE Party @ Phantom Peak||19:00 - 02:00||£40.00|
|Final Release Ticket - Buck' N Bull Country NYE Party @ Phantom Peak||19:00 - 02:00||£45.00|
Phantom Peak, Southwark Construction Skills Centre, Canada St & Surrey Quays Rd Behind, London, SE16 7PJ
Canada Water (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. The promoter reserves the right to end the event early for any reason without the offer of compensation.
7. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Photographs will be taken at the event; the promoter reserves the right to use these for promotional purposes.
13. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
14. The Rodeo Bull is ridden at your own risk and the promoter takes no responsibility for any injuries that may occur.
15. VIP Tickets include the stated number of bottles for the stated number of people, only 8 people will be allowed per VIP area and only 4 people per VIP table; VIP tickets DO NOT include entry to the event and entry tickets must be purchased separately.