Billy and Jack's Friday Night Blowout
- No reviews.
- London Cooking Project
A chance to relax with some good old fashioned comfort food, lots of cheap booze and loads of great company.
This is us at our most relaxed, cooking the sort of food we want to indulge in on a Friday night after a long week... so think pies, steak, deep-fried goodies, bar snacks, ice cream and chocolate. This is not healthy food, but damn it is good.
Full menu will be announced shortly!
£35pp, includes snacks, main and dessert.
We'll be operating a paid bar during the evening.
Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements at email@example.com
Billy and Jack first appeared on TV screens as MasterChef 2016 finalists, impressing the judges with their fun and creative approach to food and the viewers with their unlikely bromance.
Since then, Billy and Jack’s unique style of cooking has come to life through their popular supper clubs at London Cooking Project where they serve up high-end food in a low-key setting. Dishes have included their take on bubble and squeak, pork, chicory and octopus and coriander cheesecake. They’re also happy to cater for private dining and events, creating bespoke menus based on their client’s brief and budget.
|19:30 - 23:00||£35.00|
London Cooking Project, 1, Ethelburga Steet, London, SW114AG
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Dietary requirements need to be raised before the event, one menu option unless otherwise stated.