BBQ and Brews in the City
- Meet inside Bean & Wheat Old Street
Start the day at Bean and Wheat in Shoreditch sampling some amazing craft beer along with some artisan nibbles, and a chat from the team.
Then head onto Pitt Cue for some amazing award winning BBQ and beers brewed on site by Alpha Beta Brewery. You'll sample a range of pig based food included the caramel ribs - they are truly amazing!
We'll end the day grabbing a farewell drink at Brew Dog in Tower Hill.
You'll be accompanied with your knowledgeable guide along the journey who'll talk you through the history of brewing in the area and how all the venues in the area started out - sampling great beer along the way!
- Discover great tasting local beer.
- Knowledgeable guide included.
- All tastings included.
Tours take place on Saturdays. All tastings included. Sharing food included.
Visit http://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com for gift vouchers.
“Great day. Our tour guide was fantastic, very knowledgeable. would highly recommend.”
“Very enjoyable experience enhanced by the knowledge and relaxed, informative delivery of the tour guides.”
UK Brewery Tours has achieved a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for our London Tours in 2016, 2017 and 2018
Tastings of beer included along with BBQ sharing platters.
We'll grab some sharing dishes from the following:
1) Pigs heads scrumpet 2) Beef on toast 3) Bacon 4) Ox tongue 5) Blood cake 6) Potato cake 7) Grilled sourdough and smoked cods roe 8) Pork jowl and apple ketchup 9) Caramel Ribs
What we’ll do:
Meet inside Bean and Wheat Shoreditch
Head onto Pitt Cue restaurant for BBQ sharing platters and beer from AlphaBeta Brewery.
Finish up inside BrewDog Tower Hill with a beer to end the day.
Start and Finish: Saturdays 5pm - 8pm (a least once per month)
Meeting point: Bean and Wheat,
Finish point: BrewDog Outpost Tower Hill, 21 Great Tower St, London EC3R 5AR
Time in total: Approx. 3 hours.
Walking distance: Approx. 1 miles
Group size: Approx 12 max.
Accessibility: Good. Flat wheelchair friendly route. We use drop kerbs at all times. Accessible venues and toilet facilities. Any guests needing special accessibility options please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UK Brewery Tours started in Bermondsey, London in 2014 when Dom and Steve decided to bring a few people around the area on private tours of the breweries. We now have tours in cities around the UK such as Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Bristol. We’d love you to join us on one of our tours and help you discover great beer along the way.
Gift vouchers are available from https://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com.
Redeem a voucher at: https://ukbrewerytours.com/redeem.
We do not offer any refunds or exchanges within 14 days of the start time. If you cannot attend then you are more than welcome to send someone in your place. Where over 14 days notice is given, we may charge an admin fee of £10 for refunds or date changes.
Meats will be served on the tour. Please alert the guide if you have any allergies.
Due to the ever changing nature of the businesses we visit (including location, opening times etc) we reserve the right to change the line up of stops visited on the day and will always look to substitute any venue with an alternative stop or tasting where possible. Tours inside the breweries are also subject to change if there are circumstances beyond our control.
Walking is involved so please be aware of this and dress in appropriate clothing for all weathers. This tour takes place all year around, (even in snow) so please be prepared.
This is an educational tour so all guests will be expected to behave appropriately. Rights of admission may be refused by the tour guides/venues at any time and the tour guide’s decision is final. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets are available on the day.
★ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ukbrewerytours
★ Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKBreweryTours
★ Email: email@example.com
★ Web: https://ukbrewerytours.com
★ Gift vouchers: http://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com
As seen on:
BBQ and Brews in the City
BBQ and Brews
|17:00 - 20:00||£65.00|
Bean & Wheat 321 Old Street EC1V 9LE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.