Bashment Brunch: 3rd Birthday
- No reviews.
- Trailer Happiness
THE AWARD-WINNING HIP HOP LDN, PRESENT LONDON’S WILDEST BRUNCH YET!
LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE AT OUR NON-STOP CARNIVAL, FEATURING 1 HOUR OF BOTTOMLESS RUM PUNCH, A 2-COURSE CARIBBEAN BRUNCH AND, OF COURSE, THE INFAMOUS HIP HOP LDN HOSPITALITY!
BOTTOMLESS RUM PUNCH STARTS THE MOMENT THE DOORS OPEN SO DON’T BE SNOOZING – GET HERE UUURLY! ONCE YOU’VE DRAINED YOUR GLASSES, WE’LL BE SERVING UP A BANGING 2 COURSE CARIBBEAN BRUNCH COOKED BY THE AWARD-WINNING CHEF COLLIN BROWN!
MEANWHILE, OUR DJ’S WILL BE SPINNING ALL YOUR FAVOURITE REGGAE, SOCA, DANCEHALL, AFRO, SKA & COMMERCIAL HITS TO GET EVERYONE SKANKING OUT ON THE DANCEFLOOR! OUR HOSTS ARE THE BEST IN THE BIZ AND WILL HAVE YOU SINGING, DANCING AND COMPETING IN BASHMENT BRUNCH LIMBO OR WINING OUT IN OUR DANCEHALL COMPETITION!
TRUST WHEN WE SAY YOU BEST COME BASHMENT BRUNCH READY TO MASH UP DI PLACE!!!
🏆 LONDON CLUB & BAR AWARDS WINNERS 2016/2017/2018 🏆
🏆 LONDON LIFESTYLE AWARDS WINNERS 2019 🏆
TIME: 12PM - 5PM
MUSIC: REGGAE, SOCA, REGGAETON, DANCEHALL, AFROBEATS, SKA & COMMERCIAL HITS
LOCATION: SECRET LONDON LOCATION (SENT OUT TO ATTENDEES)
BOTTOMLESS COCKTAILS: 12PM – 1PM
FOOD: 2-COURSE MEAL MENU (SUBJECT TO CHANGE | VEGAN OPTIONS AVAILABLE)
WE REGRET THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO CATER TO COELIACS.
***GROUP BOOKINGS PROCEDURE***
IF YOU WISH TO BE SEATED WITH YOUR CREWDEM, ONLY THE MAIN BOOKING PERSON NEEDS TO EMAIL GWAN@BASHMENTBRUNCH.COM WITH 1 COMPLETE LIST OF ALL GUEST NAMES AND THEIR DIETARY REQUIREMENTS (PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ENTRY ONLY AFTER 2:30 PM TICKET HOLDERS, AS NO SEATS ARE ALLOCATED FOR THIS TICKET TYPE).
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY WILL BE TAKEN AT THE EVENT AND MAY BE POSTED ON OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY IMAGE OF YOURSELF REMOVED PLEASE EMAIL US AT GWAN@BASHEMENTBRUNCH.COM
MON, WENS, FRI FROM 10 AM - 6 PM
*TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY (SEE WEBSITE)*
Party Only Ticket
Entry only party ticket valid from 2:30PM
|14:30 - 17:00||£11.99|
Trailer Happiness, 177 Portobello Road, London, W11 2DY
By booking and or purchasing tickets to our events you are accepting the following terms and conditions which will apply on all dates.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, ticketing platform and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. We regret that tickets cannot be transferred or refunded after purchase.
4. If an event is cancelled for any reason, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party.
5. If and event is postponed for any reason, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, ticketing platform or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and ticketing platform accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification is required.
13. Photography and videography will be taken at the event and may be posted on our online platforms. If you would like any image of yourself removed please email us @ email@example.com
14. Hip Hop LDN operates a zero tolerance policy for any forms of verbal or physical abuse and/or discrimination throughout the event or towards any promoters, venue staff or other guests. The Promoter and the Venue reserve the right to eject any person in contention of this clause without any compensation.
15. NHS Discount applies to one single ticket for the guest working for the NHS. No group bundles.