Alcotraz: Cell Block Six Eight
- Alcotraz Penitentiary: Covent Garden
Hidden UNDERNEATH THE FOOTSTEPS OF Covent Garden LIES ALCOTRAZ: CELL BLOCK SIX-EIGHT, A SECRET BASEMENT HOME TO A COVERT SPEAKEASY PRISON. successfully smuggle liquor past the Warden and get it into the hands of the longest-serving inmates to enjoy delicious cocktails for you and your gang.
Inspired by Hollywood Movies and TV that have brought to life infamous prison stories, Alcotraz is a one of a kind immersive theatrical cocktail bar. At this brand new experience, the stakes are raised and covertness is paramount.
Upon booking, convicted guests are instructed to meet their processing Guard, with their illegal liquor in hand, at a secret location in Covent Garden. The Guards are in on the secret so you'll need to use your allocated code word instructed by the gang on the inside to let them know you can be trusted! Under the strict instructions to avoid suspicions from The Warden, guests will be escorted to the unassuming door to the prison, where they will be led down to the secret basement. Discretion is paramount so listen to the instructions of your Guard!
From the orange jumpsuits upon entrance, to the real metallic cells, Alcotraz: Cell Block Six Eight becomes the perfect backdrop to enjoy a drink within an epic yet intimate environment.
You won’t find a set menu of drinks here…after all, it is prison! The working inmates of Block Six Eight will be serving unique, personalised cocktails behind bars using the liquor that visiting convicts will have smuggled in and your personal tastes. As a new inmate you can expect to see your illegally smuggled liquor combined with liqueurs, bitters and homemade syrups to make bespoke, contemporary and classic cocktails perfect for your time behind bars.
Be as creative and covert as you can with your attempts to smuggle-in liquor. Alternatively, the Guards are on your side who have their own system for hiding contraband...Just make sure the Warden doesn’t catch you.
Clyde Cassidy, Inmate #1408 managed to get a letter from inside the prison to the outside world:
"Convict, I hope this letter finds you well.
Prison life has its ups and downs but I have found a way to make it more bearable! Find a way to get a bottle of your favourite spirit into the joint and get it to me. Do not fear, having been America's Most Wanted liquor smuggler you learn to keep your enemies close. I've got the Guards on my side….it’s The Warden you need to look out for!
The Guards have let me smuggle-in homemade syrups, juices and bitters from the outside, so if you can get your liquor inside, my gang will be sure to fix you something up that really tickles your fancy!
More instructions will follow on your processing papers once you've booked!
I'll see y'all behind bars,
Clyde Cassidy #Inmate 1408”
Created by Inventive Productions, Alcotraz is part of an immersive cocktail series that follows the legends of The Cassidys, a family of pirates, bootleggers and criminals. If your desired date is sold out, why not experience the crimes that led to Clyde Cassidy's incarceration by visiting Moonshine Saloon or where the story began by visiting The Hidden Spirit.
*Juices, syrups and other mixers all included within entry price. Please simply bring your own choice of liquor.
** Please note ticket prices are per person not group.
Prison Sentence (Wednesday 18:15)
Imprisonment inside Alcotraz with personalised cocktails made by our inmate mixologists. Price includes all liqueurs, mixers, bitters and syrups. Please bring your own bottle of spirit to smuggle past the Warden with the help of the Guards of Alcotraz!
|18:15 - 20:00||£30.99|
Alcotraz Penitentiary: Covent Garden, 68a, Neal Street, London, WC2H 9PA
Covent Garden (Tube)
1. You have read and acknowledge these Terms and Conditions and have had an opportunity to discuss any questions or concerns with employees or representatives of Inventive Productions Limited.
2. Inventive Productions Limited will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that each experience opens and runs as per ticket times. However, Inventive Productions Limited reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons, operational reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close or cancel the experience. Appropriate notice and communication will be made in these instances.
3. Inventive Productions Limited reserves the right to not issue any refunds.
All possible endeavours will be made to move customers tickets to an alternative date as long as 48 hours notice prior to your booking date is given. If your booking falls within 48 hours, no exchanges can be made.
4. All visitors are admitted subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and / or their belongings to be searched.
5. Inventive Productions Limited reserve the right to refuse admission and / or to remove from the experience, in its absolute discretion and without giving any reasons, any person failing to comply with the terms and conditions or whose presence is, in its absolute discretion, a source of danger or annoyance and shall have no obligation to give any reason therefore.
6. Inventive Productions Limited reserves the right to refuse to serve alcohol to anybody that appears to be intoxicated and to ask for proof of age prior to serving any alcohol. Any person(s) who appear to be intoxicated will be refused admission or removed from the experience without right to refund.
7. Any behaviour such as drunkenness, violent or abusive conduct, singing or shouting which may constitute an annoyance to other guests is prohibited. Anyone displaying lewd, offensive or threatening behaviour (either to guests or team) will be removed from the experience without a refund.
8. Inventive Productions Limited cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others. However, Inventive Productions Limited does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. The experience is strictly for guests aged 18+ and Inventive Productions Limited will operate a strict ID policy. Refunds will not be provided to those who are not admitted to the experience as a result of failure to provide acceptable identification.
This contract shall be governed by English law and the parties to this contract submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
THE EXPERIENCE, HEALTH AND SAFTEY :
1. You must not touch the actors throughout the experience. The actors may use language that some people may find offensive, however, it is intended to enhance the experience and not offend. You must not swear at the actors.
2. The climbing of walls, doors or props is forbidden unless directed to do so. The misuse or interference with equipment or props which are there in the interests of safety is a criminal offence, offenders will be asked to leave the experience without a refund and may be subject to prosecution.
3. Ignoring safety warnings given either verbally or by signage may result in being asked to leave the experience without a refund.
The possession or use of illegal drugs is strictly forbidden, offenders will be asked to leave the experience without a refund and may be subject to prosecution.
4. The possession of any weapon or other item to cause damage or injury to persons or property is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal action being taken.
5. Any person failing to comply with instructions from a team member may be ejected from the experience with no refund.
The guest shall pay for the cost of repairing any damage caused to the property, contents or grounds of the experience and the company and its guests.
1. Inventive Productions Limited accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to persons or property, however sustained, on its premises and shall in no circumstances be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense or any consequential or indirect loss or damage of any kind.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILIMING:
1. From time to time Inventive Productions Limited or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording within experiences, which may feature visitors. Entry to the experience is deemed acceptance of these regulations and you therefore agree that Inventive Productions Limited or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Inventive Productions Limited or such authorised party. (as the case may be) Any pictures and recording of any kind is owned by Inventive Productions Limited. If you have any objections to being filmed or recorded please contact a member of the management before the performance begins.