- MC MOTORS
Bringing together 5 of London’s top BBQ kings to East London’s favourite venue, for a one-off day/night kebab extravaganza.
Set within the warehouse and yard of renowned location space MC Motors in Dalston, Lucky Chip Soundsystem will provide the tunes whilst Ruby’s will be supplying delicious Turkish-themed cocktails. Camden Town Brewery are on top of the beers and there’ll be a dedicated wine bar matching your Burgundy with your beef and your chicken with your Chenin.
Ticket price includes 5 kebabs + a Camden Town beer + Turkish Mojito (Turkitho’s before 6pm). Doors open at 3pm and there’ll be entertainment throughout. The venue is split in two with a large outdoor yard area as well as an extensive warehouse space.
Kebabs on the day will be served up by some of London’s favourite chefs including Carl Clarke (Chick’n Sours), Neil Rankin (Smokehouse), Mangal 1, Berber & Q and Lucky Chip.
So for £25 you'll get....
One of these kebabs each; (they're more half kebabs than full size, we don't want to be responsible for an NHS crisis!)
Lucky Chip -Charred confit lamb shoulder, BBQ sauce, feta cheese, olives, sale and garlic sauce - open or wrapped?
Carl Clark - Herb fed Szechuan chicken skewers, spring onions, pickled chilli's, sesame and pickled watermelon salad
Neil Rankin - Smoked brisket and fattoush flat bread wrap with chilli and garlic sauce
Mangal 1 - Lamb kofte wrap, salad, sumac, chilli
Berber & Q - Chicken thigh shawarma, green chilli ketchup, tahini, bread and butter pickle
A Camden Town beer
A Ruby's Havana Club Turkitho (before 6pm)
***30 MINS FIRE WORKS DISPLAY ***
BBQs are lit at 3pm and the music switched on – with loads of entertainment it'll be a great day-to-evening place to hang out.
Doors close at 7pm and event finishes at 11pm.
Ticket which includes entry, 5 kebabs, one beer and one cocktail (before 6pm)
|15:00 - 23:00||£25.00|
28 Miller Avenue, Dalston, E8 2DS
Dalston Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.