Opened in 2008, Dehesa offers a seasonally changing & delightfully simple menu. It's the perfect place to enjoy an impressive wine list while watching the world go by. Head Chef William Breese creates a seasonally changing delightfully straightforward menu for the Carnaby masses. General ManagerGabriella…
A Gin journey through the Mediterrenean | Tuesday 30th July | £45
'A Gin journey through the Mediterranean' | Tuesday 30th July | 6.30 pm | £45
Head Chef William Breese collaborates with Gin Mare and Franklin & Sons suppliers to explore different combinations of flavours to match one of the most popular gin & mixers. The menu of a specially designed dishes will complement the most significant botanicals used in the gin such as basil, thyme, rosemary & Arbequina olive oil. Whether you would like to know the history of gin or are keen to learn and explore how to pair a perfect G&T with food, these GINey experiences are just a ticket.
Gaetano Chiavetta our Franklin & Sons representative & mixologist will guide you through the selection of mixers used to complement Gin Mare on the evening, whereas the other ambassador will explore the production & botanicals of Gin itself.
The event will commence with a welcome drink, which we would like to leave as a surprise followed by:
chargrilled flatbread, rosemary & Arbequina olive oil with Coppa di Parma ham
paired with Gin Mare & Franklin & Sons rosemary & black olives, rosemary & olive
citrus cured mackerel, charred carosello, cucumber & lemon verbena
paired with Gin Mare & Franklin & Sons Mallorcan tonic, orange & lime slices
ibérico solomillo a la plancha, salt baked baby beetroot & blackcurrant
paired with Gin Mare based cocktail with a twist
vanilla panna cotta, macerated summer berries & arborio rice
paired with Gin Mare & Franklin & Sons strawberry and raspberry, lemon juice, strawberry & basil
12 spaces available | 6.30 pm start | £45 a ticket with goody bags to take home
25, Ganton Street, W1F 9BP
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.