Often parodied and homaged but never quite duplicated, When Harry Met Sally is perhaps one of the most iconic rom-coms ever made. Following Billy Crystal's Harry and Meg Ryan's Sally over several decades, director Rob Reiner dares to ask one of the most important dating questions - can a man and a woman be "just friends"? Join Harry, Sally and The Nomad at Victory Park, East Villagefor a film that will make you say yes (yes, yes, yes!) to the idea of true love.
One of our newer venues, Victory Park sits in the heart of East Village, acting as a 'green lung' for the East London neighbourhood and former Athletes' Village for the London 2012 Games. It includes grass areas, benches and tree-lined paths, as well as the Belvedere seating and children's play area. Victory Park also includes a unique piece of artwork by Danish artist, Jeppe Hein. Taking the Olympic Rings as inspiration, Mirror Labyrinth is formed of multiple mirrored steel columns arranged in concentric circles, encouraging visitors to step inside the maze and enjoy the many reflections that play out across the mirrored surfaces.
Just like The Lexi Cinema, The Nomad financially supports the fantastic work of trailblazing charity, The Sustainability Institute. Find out more...
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
The Nomad Cinema
The Nomad – the intrepid, adventurous roaming pop-up cinema experience. On a meandering tour of London and beyond, The Nomad brings magical and memorable film events to an inspiring range of beautiful, unique and diverse screening locations, both indoors and outdoors, throughout the year.