'What's Love Got To Do With It?' at Firmdale Film Club
- No reviews.
- The Soho Hotel
Firmdale Film Club at The Soho Hotel
Book your ticket to see a film in a luxurious screening room and enjoy a glass of Champagne and three-course menu or an Afternoon Tea at Refuel Restaurant, before or after your film. Select your ticket option and we will get in touch to arrange your Refuel Restaurant reservation.
What's Love Got To Do With It?
|Film only||15:30 - 17:30||£25.00|
|Film including a three-course meal||15:30 - 17:30||£55.00|
|Film including a three-course meal & glass of Champagne||15:30 - 17:30||£65.00|
The Soho Hotel, 4, Richmond Mews, London, W1D 3DH
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
The Soho Hotel
More from Firmdale Hotels
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.