Man With A Movie Camera (PG) 1929
- No reviews.
- LSO St Lukes
Following the success of last year's screening of The Cabinet of Dr Caligari and Nosferatubefore that, The Nomad Cinema, Old Street Partnership and LSO St Lukes have once again teamed up with live score musical geniuses The Cabinet of Living Cinema, to create a unique performance of the 1929 classic The Man With A Movie Camera.
This year celebrates the 90th anniversary of Dziga Vertov’s fabulous silent movie. The film documents city life in Russia told through a dazzling mix of imagery and experimental film techniques. We are taken from Moscow to Kiev through the eyes of the camera man in Vertov's formative iconic film.
|18:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
LSO St Lukes, 161 Old Street, Old Street, London, EC1V 9NG
Old Street (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.