- No reviews.
- Grosvenor Square
Save the date and make your way down the aisle at Grosvenor Square as part of Grosvenor Film Festival for a "terrifically funny, smart and tender" Judd Apatow-produced comedy!
When Annie's (Kristen Wiig in a star-making turn) best friend Lilian (Maya Rudolph) becomes engaged, Annie finds her life spiralling out of control as she attempts to help her friend have the perfect wedding. Joined by a troop of oddball bridesmaids including loudmouth Megan (Melissa McCarthy) and prissy Helen (Rose Byrne), Annie needs to help Lilian have the wedding of the century, whilst sorting out her own life! With no holds barred (see the dress fitting scene if you don't believe us!), Bridesmaids makes an excellent case that the girls are every bit as funny as the boys!
Please note: this film will be silent with WiFi headsets provided.
As part of the third annual Grosvenor Film Festival in association with Chestertons, Grosvenor Square will open specially across six evenings this summer, coinciding with Grosvenor’s annual Summer in the Square festival in July.
Just like The Lexi Cinema, The Nomad financially supports the fantastic work of trailblazing charity, The Sustainability Institute. Find out more...
Includes entry only.
|21:45 - 15:00||£15.00|
Grosvenor Square, Mayfair, London, W1K
Bond Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.