Adventure Films, Campfires and Marshmallows
- St Anne's Church
A socially distanced film night at the beautiful St Anne’s Church in Limehouse. Watch 3 of the best short adventure films ever made. Toast marshmallows (available to buy) around a fire bowl. Enjoy our at seat bar service with and hot food from our on site food trader (meat, vegetarian and vegan).
These films have won over 20 film awards combined and are listed below.
FILM 1: MIKE & ABBIE
Mike’s world collapsed around him when he unexpectedly lost his job, relationship, and home. Despondent, he started driving around randomly. One day he happened to end up at an animal shelter. There he formed an instant bond with Abbie, a kelpie pup traumatized from having been abandoned on a busy highway. From that moment, Mike and Abbie started a remarkable journey of recovery together that centered on the beach.
A Mutual Rescue Film. 7 minutes.
FILM 2: BOYS FROM THE BACK OF BEYOND
They say it takes a village to raise a child…. But it takes an extraordinary village to raise a pair of Olympians.
This film transports you to tiny Skibbereen, Ireland where Gary & Paul O’Donovan became household names when they won Ireland’s first ever Olympic medal in rowing at Rio 2016. Experience their unusual training methods and laid-back approach to stardom in this hilarious feel-good film.
Film makers Jonny Madderson and Jono Stevens. 14 minutes.
FILM 3: MAIDEN
The incredible, against-all-odds story of sailor Tracy Edwards, who skippered the first all-female international crew in the 1989 Whitbread Round the World Yacht Race.
Winner of over 15 film awards including a BAFTA and Critics Choice award. Film maker Alex Holmes. 97 minutes.
You can use the following codes on our check out page. Simply click BUY TICKET, select your dates and tickets, and then once in checkout you can choose '+ DISCOUNT CODE'.
|General Admission||19:00 - 22:00||£20.00|
St Anne's Church, Three Colt St, London, E17 7HA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.