Festival, Food & Drink, Pop-Up, Something A Little Different
Funk & Soul, Hip Hop/RnB, House Music
Solomons' Yard is an immersive 1920's inspired pop up set in the heart of London's iconic Camden Market every Thursday, Friday and Saturday up until 19th December...this pop up party brings the cobbled streets of the market alive with music from legendary DJs, food from a selection of London's best street food purveyors, and winter warming cocktails served from 3 beautiful bespoke cocktail bars.
On Friday 4th December Solomons' Yard are very excited to announce legendary vocalist, DJ and chicago house pioneer Robert Owens.
Owens started his music career as a vocalist and has worked with everyone from Larry Heard to Kris Menace. He is however best known for his work with Franky Knuckles and Satoshi Tomiie on the track ' Tears " which is acknowledged by many as being one of the all time classic house tracks and we are honoured to have him play on the famous Camden Cobbles for us at Solomons' Yard.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Event production company based in west London with vast experience of holding, managing and producing events in the private and public sectors.
amazing music and really good atmosphere. Prices for drinks are about £7 for a double. However the 'warm' festive cocktails were disappointingly cold and I'm not sure if the 1920s theme came across at all
visited Solomons Yard on 04 Dec 2015
06 Dec 2015 by
DesignMyNight Contact info
Ground Floor PG03
23-28 Penn Street
To contact the DesignMyNight office: