Festival, Daytime, Food & Drink, Fun Time Partying
Commercial/Pop, Hip Hop/RnB, House Music, Party Mash Up
For the last three years, the Halfway point has been the premier place to party at The Royal Regatta!
Evolving from the Henley Champagne and Cocktail Club in 2013, to the epic outdoor party in 2014 with #Lux, The Halfway Point now has LoveBrunch (London's most recognisable daytime party purveyors) collaborating in what should be the best and most action-packed Henley Regatta party in recent times.
We're excited to be taking Love Brunch out of London and heading to Henley on Thames for the Royal Regatta!
We will be situated in River Feast - which is half way up the race course in the largest open venue collaborating with #LUX to bring you the best entertainment, day and night parties on the river.
Our Resident DJs will be coming down with us from Wednesday - Saturday night and so will our usual acts.
Don't miss the tickets, arrive early and enjoy the party!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
I too bought VIP tickets and failed to see what the difference was between the VIP and the regular ticketing area other than price and a raised seated area for a few people. The toilets and food area were not private for VIP ticket holders and you had to walk through the non-VIP section to get to them.
I purchased VIP tickets which theoretically provided private loos, private elevated seating, private food area. None of these extras were provided, so therefore bought VIP ticket for no benefit.
Also directions on how to reach the venue were little to none
05 Jul 2015 by
DesignMyNight Contact info
Ground Floor PG03
23-28 Penn Street
To contact the DesignMyNight office: