Live Music, Background Music, Rhythm and Blues, Party Mash Up
On Friday 3 and Saturday 4 June 2016, the halls at the beautiful Christ Church in Purley will host the first Crafty Purley Beer Festival . There will be an amazing array of fresh beers available from more than 50 London breweries, as well as a selection of bottles and cans from around the world. There’ll be beers from Belleville, By the Horns, London Beer Factory and many other London breweries who are leading this hop renaissance, and not least from Croydon’s very own Cronx Brewery.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
For any beer lover this was a terrific event! There was an awesome range of craft breweries available (specially from South and South-East London). Looking forward to a second edition!
visited Christchurch Purley on 01 Jun 2016
Great day out. Lots of choices of all different kinds of drinks. Good value too. More outside space would have been good but fine otherwise. Would definitely come back again.
visited Christchurch Purley on 28 May 2016
An absolutely fantastic event with a great selection of beer, ale and cider which was available to buy by bottle, keg or pump. Prices were also incredibly reasonable and meant you were able to try a selection of goodies without breaking the bank. I discovered a new favourite during my 4 hours here!
My only minor criticisms which I hope will be taken into consideration for next year are thus: more food (sadly sausage rolls and crisps aren't quite enough when consuming copious amounts of alcohol), and more outside space! It was a glorious day outside and it felt a shame to be tucked away inside Christchurch.
visited Christchurch Purley on 31 May 2016
06 Jun 2016 by
DesignMyNight Contact info
Ground Floor PG03
23-28 Penn Street
To contact the DesignMyNight office: