- Copeland Park
Welcome to Ciderama 2020!
Brought to you by Hawkes, this is London’s Biggest Craft Cider festival, with access to over 100 ciders, including limited releases and UK first-pours.
Entry to your session gets you access to a number of cideries from across the world, plus an exclusive Hawkes cider tasting glass to keep. In addition, there will be:
🍻 Over 30 Cidermakers in pouring and ready to chat
👩🎓 Free guided tastings from your favourite makers
🌮 Local Streetfood with vegan options
🎶 London DJs to keep you bouncing
Come along and party with us!
Copeland Park, 133, Copeland Road, Peckham, SE15 3SN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
I. Status of terms and conditions
a. Event: Hawkes Ciderama b. Promoter: Hawkes Cidery c. Guests: Ticket holders d. Venue: Copeland Park, Peckham, SE15 3SN
a. Only people holding valid tickets issued from the Hawkes Design My Night account for the event will be admitted b. You must have your ticket on you to enter the event, and for the duration of the event c. Please review all information before reserving a ticket to ensure it is correct, Hawkes is not responsible for amending d. Tickets are sold via our providing partner Design My Night [https://www.designmynight.com/about] each ticket will be uniquely issued to the purchaser e. Tickets will sell until the event date or until sold out f. Ticket holders are not permitted to copy, redistribute, transfer or sell tickets for commercial gain. g. Hawkes reserve the right to alter or vary the programme of events including times, music and vendors h. Times are subject to change i. No refunding or exchange of tickets will be permitted unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled j. If there is a refund requested and is valid, you can only do so while tickets are on sale and refunds will only be made to the person who originally purchased the ticket.
III. Token Policy
a. Tokens are sold on DesignMyNight or at the event during opening hours b. Ticket holder must be present to redeem the tokens c. Token prices are set.
IV. Unauthorised Ticket Agents
a. Hawkes Ciderama tickets will only be available via the Hawkes events authorised account on Design My Night. Do not purchase tickets on any other platform as these will not be valid and not accepted at the event or subject to reimbursement. If you are unsure whether a ticket site is valid or not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Guidelines: 1. Do not buy on an auction site 2. Do not buy on a social network site 3. Do not buy from an individual 4. Do not buy from a website with overseas or unregistered address
V. Event Policies
a. Age restrictions i. The event is open to all ages. Everyone entering the event must have a valid photo ID and a valid ticket. 1. Current Passport 2. Current UK Driver’s License or Provisional License 3. Official/valid form of photo ID if non UK national ii. We operate a challenge 25 policy and advise all attendees to bring a valid ID, failure to produce an ID will result in denying entry to the event iii. If an attendee is under 18 they must always be accompanied by an adult, and the ticket purchaser must be over 18. b. Intoxication i. The venue (Copeland Park) and Hawkes reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who appears under the influence c. Venue policies i. Accessibility 1. The venue is across the ground floor only, therefore fully accessible 2. If there are special accommodations needed please let Hawkes events team know asap (email@example.com)
VI. Venue Patron Admission Policies:
i. Entry will be refused if an attempt to enter the venue with the prohibited item. ii. There will be no temporary storage facilities for luggage items within the venue. iv. The venue will not be responsible for late admission or non-admission as a result of this policy. v. All bags will be searched vi. Signs larger than A3 are not permitted
VII. Right to refuse entry
1. The venue and/or Hawkes can refuse entry to an individual if they are:
a. Attempting to bring in prohibited items
b. Visibly intoxicated, aggressive
c. Aggressive or violent to staff or guests
d. Demonstrating anti-social behaviour
1. Please raise any complaints to our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. At the event if you face an issue please find a member of Hawkes or security staff immediately
IX. Prohibited items
1. You are not permitted to bring in:
a. Outside food and beverage b. glass, cans, aluminium bottles or thermoses of any kind including any liquid products which can be consumed* c. flammable liquids in any container d. laser pens/pointers e. knives or weapons of any kind f. illegal drugs or substances g. alcoholic beverages h. signs, banners or flags on poles, staffs or selfie sticks i. animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities) j. air horns, whistles, cowbells or other noisemaking distractions k. projectiles (frisbees, beach balls, footballs etc.) l. aerosol cans (hairspray, mace pepper spray etc.) m. fireworks, confetti or glitter bombs or sprays n. balloons o. use of wheeled footwear, skateboards p. food q. masks and helmets r. large studs and chains s. anything else which we deem to ruin the enjoyment or viewing experience of others