Shotgun Weddings InTransit Launch Party
Shotgun Weddings is back with the launch party for InTransit Arts Festival on Friday 18th July @ Under the Westway, Portobello Road. Expect more glitz, more glamour and more weddings. For those not in the know - these guys are a wedding themed club night. You are the guest at their wedding and they might just marry you…to someone else.
They will marry (illegally & unofficially) two beautiful strangers on the hour, every hour. All weddings come with their special wedding package: tiara, veil, bridesmaids, cake, mother of the bride, trophy, free drink and wedding presents. If you missed out last time...get booking! Shotgun Weddings have been bringing people together for a night full of laughter, glamour and love since 2013. You can join the race up the aisle or you can give away your nearest and dearest. Someone is getting married.
Get your most flamboyant wedding outfit on and be prepared to experience the joy of a wedding – cake, confetti, champagne, best man speech and weird uncle Alvis; our in-house marriage counsellor and borderline alcoholic.
Dance like your Dad, Drink like your Nan, Eat Cake like your fat Aunty Tina.
4-8 Acklam Road W10 5TY
Westbourne Park (Tube)
4-8 Acklam Road W10 5TY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.