The Wine Twit Supper Club
- The Wine Twit
Who doesn’t love eating out? No dishes to wash, no table to clear, no arguments over whose turn it is to cook. But, even better than just eating out is discovering something special before everyone else. A place where you can indulge in great food and phenomenal wine, paired to perfection. A place that only those in the know have uncovered, where the tables are full and the atmosphere is light. A place to learn more about wine, catch up with friends – old and new – and maybe even go on a date or two.
A delicious four-course dinner awaits you prepared by our resident chef Lawrence, with a wine flight paired to match each course by The Wine Twit himself. Here's the menu to whet your appetite.
4 courses and 4 wines
|20:00 - 23:00||£45.00|
The Wine Twit, 85, Nightingale Lane, London, SW12 8NX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.