The Sound of Suntory @ Supermax
- No reviews.
For one night only, House of Suntory are giving you the chance to curate your own playlist and cocktails at SUPERMAX in King’s Cross. Suntory Brand Ambassador, James Bowker will lead a Japanese spirits tasting where guests will be invited to pair music with 3 delicious spirits. SUPERMAX’s Creative Director Paul Noble will create a unique and spontaneous playlist using your suggestions and James & Bar Manager Hamish Denny will then create bespoke cocktails inspired by your music choices.Your ticket includes samples of Haku vodka, Roku gin and Toki whisky, along with 3 specially curated cocktails and a selection bar snacks.
Unique listening experience at Supermax, with world class spirits and cocktails.
|17:00 - 19:00||£20.00|
SUPERMAX, 14-18 Handyside St,, London, N1C 4DN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.