The Luxury Espresso Martini Experience
- 39 Steps Coffee
The luxury espresso martini experience has arrived! Join us to try some of London’s most luxurious espresso martinis.
Learn to make 4 signature luxury espresso martini recipes with your very own mixologist, Indulge in 3 coffee inspired food pairings, and get to make your very own custom luxury espresso martini! All for just £40.
You will get to learn about the history of the world’s most consumed cocktail whilst your very own mixologist guides you through the process of making London’s most luxurious espresso martinis.
The vodka comes from Five Vodka – an award-winning brand that’s five times distilled for purity, and the coffee is luxury grade one Ethiopian coffee by 39 Steps, sourced from small-acre coffee growers making sure that only the best beans make the cup!
Your mixologist will teach you step by step how to make 3 signature recipes, before giving you the chance to pick your favourite and make your very own!
As if that’s not luxury enough! You also get to customise your cocktail with our selection of luxury garnishes. We won’t ruin the surprise for you, but you can expect edible flowers and gold sugar sprinkles!
We know drinking espresso martinis is hungry work so we’ve developed 3 mouth-watering delights for you:
Mr. Black espresso martini
Garlic and rosemary duck potato cake with espresso plum jam
Coffee and rosemary baked tofu (vg, gf)
Conker Cold Brew espresso martini
Sweet potato and red lentil truffle with coffee infused ketchup (vg, gf)
Maestro Café espresso martini
Coffee doughnuts with espresso martini salted caramel centre (v) (gf & vg alternative available)
Custom espresso martini
Get to shake your favourite espresso martini with your own choice of luxury garnish
Basically, if coffee and booze are your thing, you’d be a fool to miss this.
Be the first to join us for this exclusive 5 day pop up luxury espresso martini experience. Book your tickets now.
|Luxury Espresso Martini Experience (Meat)||19:30 - 21:00||£40.00|
|Luxury Espresso Martini Experience (Vegetarian)||19:30 - 21:00||£40.00|
39 Steps Coffee, 8 D'Arblay St, Soho, London, W1F 8DP
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.