Sicilian Sunday Lunch & Wine Tasting with Strazzanti & Veeno
- No reviews.
- Veeno Croydon
We are very excited to announce the first of Our Sicilian Sunday Lunches & Wine Tastings co-hosted with Sicilian wine bar, Veeno Croydon.
The festive season has arrived and with Sicily enriched in its cultural history and food & wine traditions Strazzanti will be teaming up with Veeno, Croydon for a Sunday Sicilian Christmas lunch and wine tasting.
Six of Veeno’s Signature Sicilian wines from their Family Cantina in Marsala will be served alongside their famous wooden platters of Salumi & Formaggi, Focaccia & copious amounts of Sicilian Olive Oil. To follow Strazzanti, we will be serving one of our favourite Pasta dishes – Pasta alla Norma, Aubergines deep fried and slow cooked in Sugo di Pomodori with fresh Salted Ricotta Cheese and to finish a sweet Marsala wine to accompany The Three Strazzanti Signature cakes of Pistachio, Almond & Hazelnut cooked and served by Sister & Chef Emilia Strazzanti.
And as a little Christmas gift to our guests Strazzanti & Veeno will be offering a family wine tasting or a Strazzanti whole 9 inch cake to two of our guests who will be chosen at random on the day.
A new wine series by Strazzanti a fairy light festive Sicilian feast with an abundance of wine, food and a great south London setting, Croydon.
• Nero D’Avola
Veeno Croydon, 46, George Street, London, CR0 1PB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.