Sipsmith gin-spired supper club at Soane's Kichen
- No reviews.
- Soane's Kitchen
We are creating an exclusive 3-course gin inspired menu for the night, each course paired with one of Sipsmith's fabulous gin's. Sipsmith's very own gin guru Sandy will be on hand teach you all about the gin's and why they work so well with the dishes. We have refreshing mixers and tonics from one of our faves Fever Tree to pair with the drinks on the night. It's going to be amazing!
So come on over to our beautiful restaurant, situated within the walled garden of Pitzhanger Manor where light fills the room and enjoy an evening of beautiful British food and British gin at their finest.
Ox Cheek Croquets
Dill Cured Salmon on Fennel Crisp
House Hummus with Crudités
London Sipsmith Gin Cured Trout with Zero Waste, Leek Top Cracker
Chicken Breast, Hazelnut Pesto, Crushed Pumpkin, Collard Greens and Truffle (Sound banging right?!)
Sharing Seasonal Salad
Lemon and Gin Drizzle Cake, Lemon Sorbet and Pop Corn
Sipsmith’s very own gin guru Sandy will be on hand to sample the range of gins and tell the story of two great friends, who in 2007 embarked on a mission to bring gin of uncompromising quality and character back to the city where it first earned its name.
For any dietaries, please let us know when booking by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Canapés + three course gin pairing supper club
|19:15 - 22:30||£40.00|
Walpole Park Ealing Green Mattock Lane W5 5BE
Ealing Broadway (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.