SIP IT: Summer Fizz with Nyetimber
- No reviews.
- The Zetter Hotel
Nothing says Summer like a refreshing glass of fizz! For the next SIP IT session with Nyetimber Brand Ambassador Steffan Griffiths, we’ll be exploring the fabulous world of English sparkling wines.
For nearly 30 years, Nyetimber have been on a mission to produce the finest English sparkling wine, one to rival the very best in the world including Champagne, along the way earning a stellar reputation as England’s finest sparkling wine. A true pioneer, Nyetimber is produced from 100% estate-grown grapes from their south-facing vineyards that lie on a combination of greensand and chalk soils, mirroring those of Champagne remarkably closely. This is a fantastic opportunity to discover the craft and philosophy behind creating an award winning wine that dared to take on Champagne!
You’ll be tasting 5 spectacular English sparkling wines and there will be a selection of Zetter snacks to accompany the wines. After the talk, if you'd like to stay and dine at The Zetter, you'll receive 20% off your food bill.
MV Classic Cuvee, Nyetimber, Southern England
2010 Blanc de Blancs , Nyetimber, Southern England
2013 Tillington Single Vineyard, Nyetimber, Southern England
MV Rosé, Nyetimber, Southern England
MV Demi-Sec, Nyetimber, Southern England
SIP IT will take place in The Zetter Hotel - a contemporary, converted Victorian warehouse in Clerkenwell. This series of talks and tastings have been designed to be a round table gathering created to inspire conversation and a community around wine in an immersive and informal way.
Summer Fizz tasting with Nyetimber
|18:30 - 20:00||£25.00|
The Zetter Hotel, 86-88 Clerkenwell Road, London, England, EC1M 5RJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.