Savile Row Gin Experience
- No reviews.
- Savile Row Gin Experience
Where Sartorial elegance fuses with Bespoke Gin making in the heart of London's Mayfair, Savile-Row Style!
No. 14 Savile Row. Formerly the headquarters of Sir Hardy Amies, dressmaker to Queen Elizabeth II for over 50 years. Here, you will be welcomed with a refreshing gin and tonic in the Pink Room, where you will also enjoy an insight into the art of fine bespoke tailoring.
Suitably refreshed, it’s time to make your own gin! For this we head to the cocktail bar in the Green Clubroom, a stylish and welcoming space created by J.P. Hackett for customers to enjoy. You will be guided through the gin-making process – choosing your botanicals, learning about the different flavours within them and what is likely to suit your tastes. Once you have selected botanicals, it’s time to distil your gin in your own mini copper still, all overseen by one of our expert gin stylists and Savile Row Gin’s head mixologist, who will be serving up multiple gin cocktails as the magic happens. Come prepared for a taste sensation!
What’s included: Sessions circa 2.5 hours – £95.00pp
• All participants distil on your own mini-still – no sharing! An introduction to the art of gin making and the history of gin and its London origins.
• A talk through all the botanicals to flavour your bespoke gin, and what ones might work well together. Choose as many as you want and our expert distiller will be on hand to give advise on something that will suit your taste buds!
• Cocktails and some surprise sample drinks served throughout with our dedicated mixologist on hand making the drinks for all guests. Prepare for some special treats! Minimum 4 drinks are served throughout each experience!
• Your own Personalised label – Distilled and Bottled in Savile Row on all bottles!
• A Savile Row Gin Experience goody bag in addition to taking home your own 70cl bespoke made gin!
• Enjoy the stunning surroundings of our home at 14 Savile Row, in the heart of London’s Mayfair. We even have a great sound system, so expect some good tunes being played during the sessions!
Savile Row Gin Experience
Make your own Gin, Savile-Row style!
|18:00 - 20:30||£95.00|
Savile Row Gin Experience, 14, Savile Row, London, W1S 3JN
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.