Ramsbury Single Estate Spirits - "Of This Land"
- No reviews.
- Crazy Bear
Come and join us at Crazy Bear, Fitzrovia for a journey from "Field to Glass" with Ramsbury Single Estate Spirits.
Learn about the history of spirits production and how methods and techniques have changed over the centuries.
Let us guide you through the specific processes as they happen at the Ramsbury Estate and how they create some of the finest gin and vodka available today.
You will receive a stunning welcome drink on arrival at Crazy Bear created using Ramsbury Single Estate Spirits.
We will taste and discuss the Ramsbury Single Estate Gin and Vodka as we walk you through the "Field to Glass" model used at the estate.
Throughout the session you will have the opportunity to quiz our spirits experts on all things drinks related.
At the end of the masterclass you will be able to enjoy some more Ramsbury Single Estate creations within the fantastic Crazy Bear bar.
ABOUT RAMSBURY ESTATE
Made up of over 19,000 acres of North East Wiltshire, West Berkshire and North Hampshire the home farms are centred on the beautiful village of Ramsbury which nestles in the heart of the Kennet Valley.
We built our brewery in 2004 to make the most of the world class barley grown in our fields, the distillery produced its first bottle of single estate spirit in late 2015 and has been winning international awards since, and the estate pub, The Bell at Ramsbury, won AA pub of the year in 2017.
Of This Land - "Field to Glass" Masterclass 19:30
Come and learn about the Field to Glass process as practiced at the Ramsbury Estate
|19:30 - 20:30||£10.00|
Crazy Bear, Fitzrovia, 26-28 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 2RG
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.