Monthly Beer Tasting At Tuck Shop Hackney Wick
- Tuck Shop
Join our Local Beer Expert and pro-brewer for a craft beer tasting at Tuck Shop, an excellent one stop shop and bar in Hackney Wick. Stocking the finest beers, wines, cheeses & more, Tuck Shop has something to delight the palate of all who join in. At these monthly tasting events we sample six different beers taking in a range of styles and breweries from across the UK and around the world. These are great fun, informative and relaxed evenings - come join the beery merriment!
Note: The food involved will be a diverse selection, with some vegan & vegetarian options. Please notify us in advance at email@example.com if you have any dietary restrictions.
Meeting point: Meet inside Tuck Shop
Time in total: 1.5 Hours
Walking distance: N/A (seated event)
Group size: Max 20
A fun informative tasting and tailored experience led by our friendly Beer Expert
Six ½ & ⅓ pint beers
There will be a selection of nibbles supplied by Tuck Shop. Check out our instagram @theramblingbeerco for the latest updates.
Specially reserved table with table service
Accessibility: Any guests needing special accessibility options please contact us in advance at. firstname.lastname@example.org
Prerequisites: None! Whether you are beer curious, or a certified beer geek, we’ve got something fresh to everyone's taste. All are welcome to join in to taste and learn something new.
Private Group Tours:
We’d love to host a private tour for your group for any occasion! Get in touch today at email@example.com to discuss and plan your next event with us.
We do not offer refunds after 14 days from the date of your original purchase (no refunds at all if the event is taking place in the next 14 days). Changes may be permitted up to 7 days before the event. Within 7 days of the event, a charge of £10 per ticket will be required to change dates. If you need to change your dates, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket reference number and we will be happy to assist you .
Look out for your final tour details email which will be sent out on the day before your tour. Please make sure your contact details are correct so we can inform you in the event of any last minute changes.
Due to the ever changing nature of the businesses we visit we reserve the right to change the lineup of stops visited on the day and will always look to substitute any venue with an alternative stop or tasting where possible.
Tours inside the breweries are also subject to change if there are circumstances beyond our control. Walking is involved so please be aware of this
and dress in appropriate clothing for all weathers. This tour takes place all year around, (even in snow) so please be prepared.
This is an educational tour so all guests will be expected to behave appropriately. Rights of admission may be refused by the tour guides/venues at any time and the tour guide’s decision is final. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets are available on the day.
Beer Tasting For One @ Tuck Shop
Beer Tasting For Two @ Tuck Shop
Ticket for craft beer and food pairing at Tuck Shop Hackney Wick, with The Rambling Beer Co.
|18:30 - 20:00||£30.00|
Tuck Shop, 2 Casings Way, Fish Island, London, E3 2TH
Hackney Wick (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.