Meet the Mezcaleros with Phil Bayly
- TT Liquor
MEET THE MEZCALEROS WITH PHIL BAYLY & VIVA MEZCAL FILM SCREENING
Monday 10th September 5pm - 7pm @ TT Liquor, Shoreditch
Mezcal Week kicks off with a very special line up of guests from Oaxaca. They are joined by global Mezcal ambassador Phil Bayly. The line up will include many brands not seen in the UK before. The session will include a short introduction from all of the brands followed by a tasting of all mezcals followed by a screening of Viva Mezcal by Pedro Jiminez.
Mezcaleros in attendance are Alberto Vásquez and Elías Vásquez (father and son) from Sola de Vega. Adrián Bautista and Lucio Bautista (father and son) from Río de Ejutla. Pedro Hernández. from San Baltazar Guelavila. Israel Palestino from Jayacatlán. and Joel Velasco from San Luis del Río.
Meet the Mezcaleros
Informal chat with brand owners, mezcaleros & Global Mezcal Ambassador Phil Bayley
|17:00 - 19:00||£5.00|
TT Liquor, 17B Kingsland Rd, London, E2 8AA
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.