Soho Lunchtime Whisky Tasting and Appreciation
- The Vaults
Join us for an in-depth introduction into the appreciation of whisky perfect for curious beginners and hardcore fans alike, at one of London's most well-known whisky venues; in the basement vaults under Milroy's of Soho.
We often serve hard to find bottles, whiskies that you can't find in the UK, or that aren't even released yet!
You'll be hosted by Felipe, whisky writer for Forbes.com amongst other whisky publications. He is also one half of The Rhythm and Booze Project, a duo fusing live music and whisky through gigs, tasting events, and multimedia experiences. He'll teach you some tricks and share some knowledge that will help you start your personal journey with the world's tastiest spirit.
-Taste and enjoy 5 different whiskies, showcasing the wide variety of flavours found in Scotland and around the world.
-Learn techniques that can help you appreciate whisky and train your nose and palate.
-Delve into the history and production of whisky as well as current industry trends.
Tastings last two hours. On Tuesdays, the tasting runs from 1-3 pm, and on Fridays it runs from 12-2 pm.
There will be oatcakes at the tasting to help soak up the booze, but we recommend eating beforehand as well. We'll also turn away anyone (with no refund) who shows up drunk or not in a fit state to appreciate this experience.
|Tuesday 1 pm||13:00 - 15:00||£35.00|
|Friday 12 pm||12:00 - 14:00||£35.00|
The Vaults, 3, Greek Street, London, W1D 4NX
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.