Gipsy Hill Brewing Supper Club
- No reviews.
- The Gladstone Arms
The Gipsy Hill Brewing Company is teaming up with Borough favourite, The Gladstone Arms, to bring you an evening of delicious Anglo-Indian cuisine, perfectly paired with four different Gipsy Hill beers.
With only twenty tickets available you’ll be treated to an intimate four-course dinner led by our Gipsy Hill team.
We’ll talk you through each beer and flavour pairing along with a little about Gipsy Hill and the history of beer.
You’ll be a true connoisseur by the time we’re finished.
Tickets will entitle you to four tailored courses and four schooners of Gipsy Hill beer.
Vegetarian options are available on request.
Avocado Papri Chaat
Chicken Tikka Vol-Au-Vents
Chilli Cheese Toast
Keema Sali Pao
Delhi Prawn Butter Masala
Goa Green Chicken Biryani
Allergens: Although we do everything we can to ensure that our food is free from cross-contamination, our products are made in an atmosphere that cannot be certified as completely free from wheat or nuts as we use these in some of our recipes.
Dinner & Beer Pairing
|19:00 - 21:30||£30.00|
64 Lant St SE1 1QN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.