Gin on the River Ware
- No reviews.
- Lee and Stort Boat Pontoon - Ware Town Quay
A tranquil 3 hour cruise on the River Lee (lea). Starting in Ware, heading towards Hertford and returning to Ware, Hertfordshire.
Within this relaxed setting we will present 4 Gins for tasting, and we will discuss the story behind each one and what creates that Gin's unique taste and history, these will be provided as samples as we cruise towards Hertford.
The final hour or so of the cruise on our return to Ware will be the chance to try 2 of the 4 Gins of your choice in a signature G&T serve. (4 tasters and 2 Gin Cocktails) All drinks are served in our custom Gin glasses which are for patrons to keep as a souvenir.
We set off from the Ware Town Quay, Next to the Priory, behind the Library Car Park in Ware, we set sail at 12pm sharp and return at 3pm. (Behind the Brewery Tap bar)
Food is not provided on the cruise, but there are some wonderful bars and pubs serving food in the High street. Patrons are able to bring small snacks on board.
Join us for a relaxed cruise sipping and learning a little more about Gins from around the UK and the world.
We set sail at 1200 and return at 1500.
The Boat Quay is 5 mins from Ware Station. Just a 40min train ride from Liverpool Street.
JUST 30 TICKETS PER CRUISE
Gin on the River Ticket
1 Ticket for Gin on the River
|12:00 - 15:00||£65.00|
Lee and Stort Boat Pontoon - Ware Town Quay, Next to the Priory, Behind the Library Car Park, Ware, SG129XB
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.