Fruit Cider Tasting
- No reviews.
- Pilango Cider Bar & Shop
Now doubt you will be aware of, if you haven’t already tried some of the many varieties of mass produced fruit ciders made with artificial/manufactured flavours, diluted with water (spring or otherwise).
But how about learning about, and tasting, some artisan cider made with genuine fruit, the old fashioned way?
In this fun session we take you through some great examples of delicious fruit infused ciders and show how they can be a thing of beauty. After all, as a chef friend of mine says, what grows together goes together. We will take you through not only a journey of culinary delight, exploring how Cider can be a great refreshing drink on its own, but how it can be used to bring variety and life to any great meal.
Fruit Cider Tasting
|15:00 - 17:00||£15.00|
Pilango Cider Bar & Shop, Arch 10, Munster Road, London, SW6 4RY
Parsons Green (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.