Franklin’s Notting Hill is a beautiful new, elegant, fine wine & cocktail bar, based in the heart of Notting Hill, just minutes from the world-famous Portobello Market. Their highly knowledgeable and talented team of Sommeliers, Mixologists and all-around hospitable folks want you to join themfor…
Discovering South Africa
- No reviews.
- Franklin’s Wine
Join us on Wednesday 24th August for an evening of discovery - you shall be swilling & sipping on some of South Africa's most wonderful wines from outstanding, world-class producers such as Roodekrantz, Vondeling & more. Taking you on a trip from the elegant hills of the Elgin highlands to the sun-soaked Western Cape, our head Sommelier, Luigi Gaudino will be joined by Caroline Palma de Azevedo, DipSET, will delve into the wonderful world of South African wine! Tasting 6 wines from a variety of regions, all served with a selection of nibbles!
|Discovering South Africa||19:00 - 21:00||£35.00|
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.