Æcorn non-alcoholic cocktail masterclass with Seedlip
- No reviews.
- The Shop at Petersham Nurseries
Join us this Dry January for an exclusive masterclass hosted by Seedlip – the world’s first distilled non-alcoholic spirits.
Set in La Goccia Restaurant, guests will be provided with drinks, mixers and garnishes to create sophisticated non-alcoholic cocktails using the three Æcorn Aperitif expressions. Learn from the Æcorn team about their history, botanicals and their mission to change the way the world drinks - with the highest quality non-alcoholic options. Whilst not necessarily abstaining, the team will encourage guests to try alternative options to alcohol this January in all their glory!
On arrival, guests will enjoy a welcome NOgroni whilst hearing about the varied history of the Negroni serve. Guests will then enjoy three Æcorn cocktails accompanied by canapés whilst Æcorn’s Brand Ambassador Ed explains how Non-Alcoholic drinks can be enjoyed with friends and beautifully paired with food.
Three seasonal canapes will be served throughout the workshop to complement each drink.
Guests can dine afterwards in La Goccia, enjoying 10% off as a workshop guest. Details on how to claim the exclusive discount will be sent by email 2 days before your workshop.
SEEDLIP is the world’s first distilled non-alcoholic spirit, solving the ever-growing dilemma of ‘what to drink when you’re Not drinking ®’. Blended & bottled in England, Seedlip has created a coveted bespoke maceration, copper pot distillation & filtration process for each individual botanical that takes 6 weeks. Seedlip’s spirits boast zero calories, are sugar-free, sweetener-free & artificial flavour-free, making a Seedlip & Tonic the credible adult alternative to alcohol if not drinking.
Æcorn mocktail masterclass with Seedlip
|18:30 - 20:30||£25.00|
The Shop at Petersham Nurseries, 31, King Street, London, WC2E 8JD
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.