Clifton Chilli Club: Beer & Spicy Food Pairing
- No reviews.
A hot new event has landed in West London! Partnering with the chilli experts that have a renowned online following of over 700,000 subscribers.
Dine on a delicious 6 course menu curated by the legendary Clifton Chilli Club - a collective of chilli lovers & experts, who have used their wit and knowledge to design a new menu - pairing spicy food with the British made Laine Brew Co beer range.
You will be taken on a delightfully spicy culinary journey expertly accompanied by a speaker from the Club to talk you through the dishes, the chillies used throughout and the reason for each beer pairing for each dish courtesy of the brewing wizards at Laine.
Vegetarian options available.
In the event of a i) nationwide or local lockdown, ii) restriction on numbers of Ticket Holders or iii) restriction on format (i.e. not being able to execute the event accordingly to script) imposed by the UK Government in response to the COVID-19 pandemic the Venue reserves the right to cancel the event and offer an alternative date(s) when restrictions are lifted. Full refunds will be available for tickets to shows and events cancelled as a result of Government enforced closure or limitations imposed on numbers/format. Tickets can also be exchanged for future events – subject to availability.
Entry for one guest includes 6 courses expertly paired with 6 Laine beers (all other drinks are on on top)
|18:30 - 22:00||£40.00|
Aeronaut, 264, High Street, Acton, London, W3 9 BH
Acton Town (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.