Chapel Down Wine Tasting and Dinner By Florentine
- No reviews.
- Florentine Restaurant & Bar
Celebrate English Wine Week with an exclusive Chapel Down tasting and three course sharing menu by Florentine. The meal will be hosted by a Chapel Down representative who will explain the wine making process, produce and tasting notes of each wine pairing. You will also receive a complimentary goodie bag of Chapel Down and Florentine treats to take home.
Glass of Chapel Down Brut
Ham hock parsley terrine
Mackerel fillet, oranges, cherry tomatoes and sorrel
Served with Bacchus Reserve white wine
Pork belly, homemade apple purée
Organic salmon, English asparagus, lemon tahini yogurt
Served with Pinot Noir
Served with Nectar Dessert Wine 2016
Please note that this menu will work as a sharing concept.
If you suffer from any allergies or food intolerances and wish to find out more about the ingredients we use,
please inform your server or a member of our team. Please enquire about vegetarian options available.
Wine tasting and three course dinner
|19:00 - 21:00||£40.00|
6 Hercules Road SE1 7DU
Lambeth North (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.