Beer & Chocolate! The Perfect Pairing
- No reviews.
- The Bohemia
What better way to celebrate Valentines with a tutored tasting of beer & chocolate. Beer sommelier Mitch Adams will take you on a journey where delicious beer and scrumptious chocolate tantalise your tastebuds. Bring your loved one or come alone this will be a really fun night for all. All beer and chocolate are included. If you stay for dinner we will include a free beer with your meal*. Arrive at 19:00 and receive a free beer and chocolate treat to get you started.
We are looking forward to hosting you at the Bohemia to take you through a selection of beers and chocolates to match. This ticket is valid for one person to attend. Strictly over 18s. We will start promptly at 19:30 but if you can arrive from 19:00 we will offer you a free beer and something sweet to match. T&Cs apply
|19:00 - 20:30
The Bohemia, 762-764, High Road, London, N12 9QH
Woodside Park (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Bohemia House Rules: Strictly over 18s. As we are pairing chocolate and beer this event is unsuitable for those with dairy or wheat allergies. Please let us know if you have any other allergies. Groups will have to share tables due to the size of the room. THIS WILL TAKE PLACE IN OUR BASEMENT WHERE WE DO NOT HAVE WHEEL CHAIR ACCESS UNFORTUNATELY. If you have any other queries please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.