Wasted Chic Fashion & Creative Market
- No reviews.
- Bohemia Place
Bohemia Place Markets are teaming up with Wasted Chic to bring you a seriously chic fashion market to the centre of Hackney!
As the summer approaches, it's time to rustle up some fabulous new garms, put your best foot forward and get your gladrags on to celebrate as London comes back to life!
A front runner in London’s pop-up retail movement, Wasted Chic has been throwing sample sale / designer market / party hybrid events since 2014, roving between the capital’s coolest neighbourhoods, venues, festivals and events.
✨Fresh, affordable garms from London's young brands. Think unisex sportswear, on-trend vintage, cute homewares and stand out accessories, as well as all of the street food and booze you could wish for - all on Bohemia Place!
✨11AM - 6 PM
✨Food & Drink stalls: various cuisines and delicious vegan and non-vegan options
✨Our themed bars are open for takeaway
✨Pet and Family Friendly
😷 Covid-19 health and safety measures in place
You can check out the facebook event here
Looking to trade at the market? Get in touch!
|General Admission||11:00 - 18:00||Free admission|
Bohemia Place, Bohemia Place, London, E8 1DU
Hackney Central (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.