Daytime, Something A Little Different, Theatre/Arts
An unusual way to spend your lunch break.
London's longest running theatrical magic show.
Enjoy a drink in 'The Curtains Up' bistro bar above the theatre and then come down to see a theatrical magic show. What a great and unusual way to spend your lunch break.
Each show is just over the hour.
'The Magic Cavern' is London's most intimate and atmospheric theatre show of magic for the whole family. Now in our 13th sensational year. Richard Leigh opened at The Barons Court Theatre with 'The Magic Cavern' in 2002. It has become London's longest running theatrical magic show. Over 1000 performances.
You won't believe your eyes as you witness the seemingly impossible. Wherever you sit in this atmospheric venue, you are only a few feet away from the magic which happens literally under your very eyes. This show is interactive and suitable for all. (6 years to 106) Critics Choice 'All the magic is astounding but there are two tricks which simply defy belief - one with words, one with numbers. Take the whole family to witness and ponder in amazement, like we did. Do not miss this show'FIVE STARS - Jane McDowell for remotegoat
For birthdays or other celebrations of any age, should you wish to nominate someone in your group to help with one of the many effects in the show or would simply like a mention then please give names to the box office when you arrive at the theatre. Created and Presented by Richard Leigh A traditional show of mystery from the golden age of magic.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.