The Great British Apple Festival 2018
Join us at this celebration of the apple and (arguably it's greatest produce) CIDER! Taking place on the trendiest street in East London at The Old Truman Brewery, Brick Lane. Enter this late-summer wonderland where you can taste a variety of ciders, listen to some good music (live artists and DJ), and feast on some scrumptious food! Bring along your fellow apple and cider enthusiasts for a great day or weekend out.
The festival is open from 11:30am until 8:30pm. Under 12s go free. Every ticket allows you entry to the festival and a free apple!
One day entry for one person to The Great British Apple Festival on Saturday 29th September 2018. Admission: 11:30-20:30.
One day entry for one person to The Great British Apple Festival on Sunday 30th September 2018. Admission: 11:30-20:30.
Saturday Group Entry
4 TICKETS FOR THE PRICE OF 3! One day entry for four people to The Great British Apple Festival on Saturday 29th September 2018. Admission: 11:30-20:30.
Sunday Group Entry
4 TICKETS FOR THE PRICE OF 3! One day entry for four people to The Great British Apple Festival on Sunday 30th September 2018. Admission: 11:30-20:30.
91 Brick Lane E1 6QL
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.