South London Street Art Running Tour
- Anerley Station
Explore the stunning street art of South London on this brand new easy-going 12km running tour. Starting at Anerley Station near Crystal Palace, your guide will take you through the street art hubs of Penge, Forest Hill and Dulwich, stopping to admire, photograph and tell you more about the work you see.
Shoreditch is the best-known centre of London's urban art, but South London is a well-kept secret. It hosts a number of stunning murals on huge walls, often created during street art and graffiti festivals by world-renowned artists. We'll be taking you to the most breath-taking art on offer, and building up a sweat inbetween - what's not to love?!
12km may seem daunting, but we will stop regularly to enjoy the art (and have a breather). The best bit? The route is downhill! The tour ends at Peckham Rye Station, but If you would rather run a shorter distance, there's an option to tap out at 7km at Forest Hill Station.
"Absolutely amazing fun ... Vanessa was so enthusiastically knowledgeable. I had never realised how much stunning street art was in London over what felt a really short distance. Lots of stops and photo opportunities. I had so much fun I will definitely be booking to join another run."
Rachel, TripAdvisor review of our Shoreditch Street Art Running Tour, May 2018
The tour starts at Anerley Station. You can get here on direct trains from London Bridge (about 20 minutes) or on the London Overground. Alternatively, it's a 13 minute walk from Crystal Palace Station.
After 2.5-3 hours of exploring London's Street Art, we'll end at Peckham Rye Station. Peckham Rye is a 10-minute train journey from London Bridge, with trains leaving every 15 minutes. It's also on the London Overground.
Dates and pacing:
It's important for us that everybody feels comfortable on the run. So each date has a guide pace*. Please select the right pace for you:
Pace 1: (For those comfortable running 12km in sub-11 minute miles)
Saturday 22nd February, 12pm
Saturday 5th September, 12pm
Saturday 19th September 12pm
Pace 2: (For those comfortable running 12km in 11-13 minute miles)
Saturday 15th February, 12pm
Saturday 29th February, 12pm
Saturday 12th September, 12pm
Saturday 26th September, 12pm
*Paces are a guide. All runners (usually about 15) on the tour run at the same pace behind the tour guide. The guide will run at the pace of the slowest runner - we don't leave anyone behind. But it is difficult to accommodate your pace if it is wildly slower than the pace you and the rest of the runners on your tour have signed up for. If you usually run faster than the pace you've signed up for, please be prepared to run at the pace of the tour to make the rest of the runners feel comfortable.*
There's no bag drop - sorry. So please pack light and bring a small backpack. This is a casual run, not a race.
Standard - Pace 1
For those comfortable running 12k in sub-11 minute miles
|12:00 - 15:00||£22.00|
Standard - Pace 2
For those comfortable running 12k in 11-13 minute miles
|12:00 - 15:00||£22.00|
Anerley Station, (near Crystal Palace), Anerley Station Road, London, SE20 8PT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. We reserve the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Please be on time, admission to the tour for latecomers cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be refunded after purchase. If you let us know within 14 days of your tour, we'll transfer your booking to another date. You're also welcome to give or sell your tickets to another runner at any time.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. There will be a No Smoking Policy on each tour.
11. The promoter and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Minimum age 12. Must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
13. Please do not attend the tour under the influence of alcohol. We reserve the right to remove you from the tour if you appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
14. You will be asked to sign an event disclaimer before the run.
15. Unfortunately, if fewer than 4 people are booked onto the tour one week before it's due we may need to cancel. Attendees will be offered a rescheduled tour or a refund.
16. No jeans. Please wear running clothes and shoes. We reserve the right to refuse entry to you if dressed inappropriately.