1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Treat the silent headphone technology with care & respect... before, during and after the event.
13. Return each set of headphones after the session.
14. are liable to pay the full amount of each set of headphone technology (£200) that is broken or damaged.
15. Be an AWESOME human being!
16. By participating in any events organised by Secret Sunrise, you agree to the following: The Organisers, including but not limited to the Founders, Directors, Sponsors, Volunteers etc., of Secret Sunrise events assume no liability for any loss, theft, damage, or injury to property or persons whether arising in contract, negligence, equity, or otherwise.
17. Participation in Secret Sunrise events is considered “at your own risk”. All participants must use due care under the circumstances to comply with all rules, regulations, statutes, and laws of the city, the venue and United Kingdom.
18. As a ticket holder, you agree that you shall not bring any legal action against any of the Organisers of Secret Sunrise events for any claim waived and released under this Agreement. You further agree that should you bring any type of administrative or legal action arising out of claims waived under this Agreement, you will bear all legal fees and costs, including those of the Organisers.
19. Secret Sunrise reserves the right to post any pictures taken during the events on its websites or social channels without asking permission of each individual that are in the pictures. (Discretion will be applied, where appropriate.) Secret Sunrise reserves the right to exclude anyone from becoming a Secret Sunrise participant should they choose not to accept this Agreement.
If you’ve read this far… well done! Now enough legal talk, get your tickets and lets get grooving!